Frequently asked questions

1. Does LEAP process student visas?

Yes, LEAP specializes in assisting and processing student visas for our clients who wish to study with our partner schools.

2. What are the programs you offer?

We offer a wide variety of programs from a varied selection of educational institutions. After an initial assessment, we will help you determine the best program that suits your educational needs.

3. How much does studying abroad cost?

Tuition fees will depend upon your chosen course or program. 

4. Do we need to take an entrance exam to enter a program?

No, our partnered school do not require our students to take any entrance exams.

5. What are the initial documents we should submit?

To begin your student visa processing, you will need to submit the following scanned documents:

Passport copy
Passport size photo
School Credentials (Diploma and transcript of records)
 Updated CV
 IELTS or PTE Certificate (if any)

6. Are we provided with a place to stay when we study abroad?

Student housing is optional and will be provided upon request of the student.

7. Do you provide a support service for integration in a new country?

Yes, we provide assistance for visa extensions, school transfers and dependent visa applications. 

8. How long will the visa application take?

The usual processing time is between 1-2 months upon the commencement of your application.

9. Are we allowed to work?

 Yes, students are normally allowed to work 20 hours part time while studying and 40 hours full time during the holidays or term breaks. 

10. What is the company's refund policy?

The processing fee is non-refundable, however it is transferable to another client of your choosing. The tuition fee is refundable, minus the administration fees.  

11. What happens after we finish the courses or programs?

 You can extend your student visa, and apply for a higher educational level. 

For students who have completed a Bachelor degree course, you can apply for a Post-Study Work Permit valid for 1-3 years.

You can also switch to a work visa if your employer is willing to sponsor you.